Sheffield session 1st March 2018 postponed

Hi – we’ve had to postpone tonight’s session in Sheffield due to the snow. The school is closed, and we don’t think it would be safe to travel. We’ll reschedule for another date as soon as the current weather conditions abate.

Thanks for your understanding. Keep singing!

Lincoln session 28th Feb 2018 postponed

Hi – we’ve had to postpone tonight’s session in Lincoln due to the snow. The school is closed, and so we wouldn’t have a venue even if we could get down there. We’ll reschedule for another date as soon as it’s clear when the school will re-open.

Thanks for your understanding. Keep singing!