Hi – we’ve had to postpone tonight’s session in Lincoln due to the snow. The school is closed, and so we wouldn’t have a venue even if we could get down there. We’ll reschedule for another date as soon as it’s clear when the school will re-open.
Thanks for your understanding. Keep singing!