Despite the snow, we’ll be going ahead with today’s rehearsal for “Alight”. We’ve been out in Sheffield this morning (after driving back from Edinburgh late last night), and all the main and secondary roads are clear – side roads may be slippery, but generally seem passable. Please use your judgement when deciding whether it’s safe for you to travel personally.
We don’t have contact details for the site manager at the school, but we’re pretty confident he’ll open up for us. If not, we can always co-opt the function room at the pub opposite!